JobsEngine is recruiting Senior Project Managers for promising job opportunities in the EU. All visas and required paperwork will be prepared or assisted with by the hiring organisation. We need a full CV as well as a completed application and a telephone interview, after which we will share your details with the companies offering this position and share the company and full job details with you.
Ideal candidates will have skills and qualifications from the following list of requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering projects to blue-chip clients
- Prince2 or APM equivalent qualifications.
- Examples of 5+ Projects delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Demonstrable cost/benefit analysis and project estimating skills
- Ability to create quality documentation to support the role where appropriate
- Outstanding problem-solving and troubleshooting skills; a detail-oriented person with capability to both collaborate with team members and offer them guidance when needed
- Great communication skills: ability to interact with clients and understand their needs
- Experience with delivering solutions within contact centre environments
- Technical knowledge of software and mobile operating systems.
- Practical knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite of tools including MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across the company and departments at all levels
- Adaptive, innovative, and capable of creating a work environment that promotes integrity, work ethics, professionalism, and success
Ideal candidates will be expected to perform tasks from the following list of responsibilities:
- Estimating and creating the budget, planning the scope, schedule, and resources, and managing on-going projects to closure
- Envisioning, developing, and executing multiple strategic cross discipline functions
- Working on delivering benefits for both the customer and the company, both financially and technically
- Identifying, creating and managing risk and issue registers
- Effectively communicating with project stakeholders, closure reporting and handover to Support teams and management
- Providing management creativity in troubleshooting and offering leadership and vision to the group
- Support development and sales teams with clear and insightful responses concerning project delivery and management
- Working effectively and collaboratively with all teams: Sales, Design, Development, Production, Customer Relationship Management and Support
- Being professional representation for the company at all times (internally and externally)
If your background and skills qualify you for this position, please click the link below to start your application process and we will be in touch shortly.