JobsEngine is recruiting Senior Mobile Developers for promising job opportunities in the EU. All visas and required paperwork will be prepared or assisted with by the hiring organisation. We need a full CV as well as a completed application and a telephone interview, after which we will share your details with the companies offering this role and share the company and full job details with you.
Ideal candidates will have skills and qualifications from the following list of requirements:
- Strong Java, Objective C and Swift programming experience is highly desired; C++ and STL is a plus; Java, Objective C and Swift features are something we can help teach you (desire to learn is required!) We are looking for great programmers
- Strong problem solving and algorithms is critical
- UX development experience is preferred; Android development experience is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills and fluency in English.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information systems, or a related field.
- Three (3) years experience developing mobile applications.
- Knowledge of and significant experience with Objective-C and Java or other similar object oriented languages.
- Significant experience with and knowledge of Agile design methodologies and processes and use of Agile tools such as JIRA, Crucible, JUnit, EasyMock, Jacoco, XCTest, Robolectric, and the like.
- Significant experience with and knowledge of Git or other similar version control systems.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of multi-threaded programming and thread safety.
- Experience building trading systems a plus.
- Experience building highly concurrent and performant systems a plus.
Ideal candidates will be expected to perform tasks from the following list:
- Work in a start-up-like environment with the resources of a large company developing cutting-edge solutions for a social enabled video consumer experience targeted at millennials
- Help create the world’s the best social enabled social app on Android and IOS devices
- Work on creating a complete end-to-end solution from the ground up – no limits
- See your software used by millions of enthusiastic users
- Develop embedded software using the latest tools and programing API’s from Google
- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between affected components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- May lead assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
- May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
- Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Assists in preparing project plans using project management tools.
- Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
If your background and skills qualify you for this position, please click the link below to start your application process and we will be in touch shortly.