JobsEngine is recruiting Senior Java Developers for promising job opportunities in the EU. All visas and required paperwork will be prepared or assisted with by the hiring organisation. We need a full CV as well as a completed application and a telephone interview, after which we will share your details with the companies offering this position and share the company and full job details with you.
Ideal candidates will have skills and qualifications from the following list of requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study
- 4 years of experience in Java development
- Expertise with Java based technologies: Java 6+, J2EE 6+ on WebSphere (or equivalent) including technologies supporting the Web Container (Servlet/JSF/JSP/JSTL), Web Services (JAX-RS/JAX-WS), Data Interchange (JSON), Spring Framework and Apache ServiceMix integration container
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework or EJB3
- Experience in web services
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Understanding of quality and security standards
- Well acquainted with modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO)
- Well acquainted with of modern SCM (software configuration management)
- Well acquainted with testing tools and unit test scripting, and testing Methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Result-oriented and wholly capable of working both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
- Experienced with on-shore/off-shore development team leadership
Ideal candidates will be expected to perform tasks from the following list of responsibilities:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of development
- Following on units with designs prepared by more senior developers
- Working with development teams to identify, document, and find appropriate solutions to security gaps
- Participating in code reviews and preparing and executing unit tests
- Growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g., website development).
- Performing unit design
- Applying HP and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of varying complexities
- Configuring end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists
- Performing or assisting with work assigned by others
- Providing time/resource estimates for assigned tasks
If your background and skills qualify you for this position, please click the link below to start your application process and we will be in touch shortly.