JobsEngine is recruiting Senior Drupal/PHP Developers for promising job opportunities in the EU. All visas and required paperwork will be prepared or assisted with by the hiring organisation. We need a full CV as well as a completed application and a telephone interview, after which we will share your details with the companies offering this position and share the company and full job details with you.
Ideal candidates will have skills and qualifications from the following list of requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related educational background
- Proficient in Drupal including custom and contrib module development
- Experience with PHP 5.4, MySQL 5.5
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working in the LAMP stack with frameworks such as Symfony, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Experience integrating content APIs with Drupal and WordPress
- Experience participating in and conducting code reviews
- Knowledge of Unix shell, database design and Apache web server figuration
- Experience with version control (Git, HG)
- Experience with HTML
- Eagerness to embrace emerging web technologies and keeping up to date
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
Ideal candidates will be expected to perform tasks from the following list of responsibilities:
- Building Drupal modules and using contributed Drupal modules
- Assisting in the planning and maintenance of new and existing websites
- Writing clean, readable, high-performance code
- Documenting new and existing functionality
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Working collaboratively to promote innovation, learning and creativity within the team
- Clearly communicating technical concepts to non-technical users and stakeholders
If your background and skills qualify you for this position, please click the link below to start your application process and we will be in touch shortly.