JobsEngine is recruiting QA (Quality Assurance) Leads for promising job opportunities in the EU. All visas and required paperwork will be prepared or assisted with by the hiring organisation. We need a full CV as well as a completed application and a telephone interview, after which we will share your details with the companies offering this position and share the company and full job details with you.
Ideal candidates will have skills and qualifications from the following list of requirements:
- 5 years of experience in software testing.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in testing support tools such as TestRail, JIRA, HP Quality Centre, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Windows based application environments
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and various software testing models and methodologies
- Well-acquainted with QA concepts and theories, and has experience in practical implementation of these principles; ability to plan, design, estimate and schedule large scale projects; perform test plan reviews, and continual process reviews
- Can manage multiple project stakeholders with emphasis on risk management
- Project experience with multiple operating systems: Windows, RH Linux, SuSe Linux, Solaris
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in cultivating relationships, collaborating with and influencing other teams
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Well-adjusted and flexibility to move between various projects as the business demands
Ideal candidates will be expected to perform tasks from the following list of responsibilities:
- Lead the analysis of business and technical requirements from a test perspective
- Manage defects and testing issues and escalate defects and issues as necessary
- Create test plans, test cases and data for functional and regression testing for current and new projects
- Follow and suggest improvements upon existing testing processes
- Participate and take ownership of ongoing improvement initiatives
- Gather information from business stakeholders on regular basis to define, prioritise and document a set of up-to-date business requirements
- Build out new test capability and coverage
- Report progress regularly
- Create, maintain and update QA test documents for training, delivery and reporting purposes
- Actively mentor other members of QA team and provide guidance in automation, testing practice and relationship management
- Collaborate with other QA members, teams, and management
- Provide accurate estimations of the likely timescales required to complete tasks that will form part of a project delivery
- Work with clients to analyse existing or new processes and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverables
If your background and skills qualify you for this position, please click the link below to start your application process and we will be in touch shortly.